- We're always looking for new projects to work on and new artists to work with.
If you'd like to submit work to Sink/Swim, please follow these guidelines:
- All manuscripts must be in PDF form.
- Attach your manuscript to your email and send us a short introduction to you and your work in the body. Make sure to include a complete synopsis of your story arc.
- Include a cover mock up if possible.
- We prefer completed or nearly completed work. Don't send us your good idea, send us the results of you acting on it.
- Tell us your plan for the work. How do you want to see it grow? What can Sink/Swim do to facilitate this?
- All work must be creator owned.
- Things to remember:
- The creative team in your pitch is the one we expect to see actually working on your book. If the artist you pitched with leaves the team, you will need to re-submit your proposal with the new creative team line-up. This also means that with all ongoing titles we need to be made aware of and approve all changes to the creative team.
- Do not hand us submissions at comic book conventions. Your submission will be misplaced or discarded.
- Due to a high volume of submissions we are unable to respond to each proposal individually. If you do not receive a reply within one month of submitting consider your proposal declined. If you do not include an e-mail address in your proposal it will automatically be declined.
- Please do not include praise or testimonials. We are only interested in your work as it stands on its own merits.
- We are not looking for any specific genre of book. We are looking for works that are well written and well drawn, by people who are dedicated and can meet deadlines.